#LoveLoveLove

#LoveLoveLove

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting Started

Well, I never thought I'd have a blog.. but I never thought I'd have a heart attack at the age of 28 either, and here we are!  Today marks five weeks since I became a heart attack survivor.  I notice that every week I've been marking two milestones - Tuesdays are for Cam (he's a mature six weeks now!) and Wednesdays are for the HA.  While I love every minute I'm spending with the baby, I definitely look forward to the day when I can't automatically state how long its been since the HA.

As I navigate being a new mama and healing from my heart attack, I've decided to write about my journey.  In re-BIRTH, I will share a few aspects of my life - Baby, Inspiration, Relationships, Thrive, and Heart.  I hope you check in every once in awhile and enjoy what I have to say.  For today, I'll leave you with two quotes I really enjoy:

"Each moment in time we have it all, even when we think we don't."-Melody Beattie

"There will come a time where you believe everything is finished.  That will be the beginning."-Louis L'Amour

1 comment:

  1. You're an inspiration! This is JUST what I needed to put an extra inch in my posture today. I love you!
    EM

    ReplyDelete